Of future letter and school politics

Got my F5's future letter a couple of day ago. For those of you who don't know we wrote two letters when we were in F1. One for our self when we were in F3 and one for when we were in F5. The letter contains hopes and aims that we set when we were in F1. It saddens me to say that I got 5 things on my list that I didn't manage to complete. Haih the younger me would surely be disappointed with my current self.

On a brighter side of things, this year I'll be competing in the MCSU election (again)! I'm gunning for the treasurer post this year which I hope I can win despite the strong competition I have with Shuhaib. Last night, me, Aup, Epool and Bino went to the Form 1 classes to promote ourself and I was quite please with the fact that a lot of them seem to know who I am! hahaha

So, why don't all of you go and sembahyang hajat for me. hahaha

9 comments:

farah abbas said...

budak gila kuasa

Amer 'Arif said...

yeah!
memenag pon!
mcm u x.
hahahaha

FidoFirdaus said...

wow
all the best..
since form 1 kenal ko, so no hal lah boleh dapat nye vote dari dieoranf..
hahhaha..

Amer 'Arif said...

Thanks a lot!
ttolong2 la smyng hajat eh!
hahah

Saiful Sufri said...

hek eleh.. tau la cheerleaders.. sng ah.
=0

farah abbas said...

i takkkk okayyy
cikgu pilih i!
i xyah kempen2 pun dapat :P

amerhadiazmi said...

cheerleader? lagu ingat ke?

Nurfaiz Foat said...

hebat ;D

Unknown said...

rilek ar.
xrak hal la wei.
kalah menang satu adat.