Sweet sweet package


While i was hibernating trying to get back all the energy after my awesome trip to subang yesterday. Thank you to Farah, Epool, Chamakh and Diha for taking me to see your "Kampung Halaman" hahahah. I had a great time thanks to you guys. Okey back to the story, I was sleeping soundly when I was woken up by my dad. He woke me up and told me that a package had arrive for me. Finally! the package that I have been waiting for ages has arrive!

So i went downstairs and saw this pos laju box. I ripped the box open and found my sweet sweet LOMO L-CA camera inside. Well for you who didn't know, I bought the camera in Moscow while visiting my sister there. I managed to snap about 7-6 rolls of films before the camera suddenly the camera went berzerg on me. So me and my brother found this guy who knows a shop that can repair the camera. We met him up at lokin a flee market in Ipoh. So he sgreed to help us. Since then I been waiting for the camera to be fix.


My name incorrectly spelled.



A little massage from the fella.


Look out world!

My L-CA is back!

9 comments:

Maganda.Diha. said...

chey happy lah you. leh ambik gmbr far byk2 lepas ni. muahaha :P
btw, boleh usha ur kampung halaman plk. address dah ade *wink*

Amer 'Arif said...

hahaha boleh je.
Dtg la kalau u guys nak.
hahaha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saiful Sufri said...

kaum lomo..
amer, bawak aku gi mcD rawang yg femes tu.
haha =p

Anonymous said...

Sindir tu

Unknown said...

jom ar gi rawang lak.
takkan nak tggu kenduri kawen kau ngan ***** bru aku nk grak.

"jangan sombong dalam blog, nescaya anda akan dicop kerek dengan stalker2 maha agung," said...

lomo on wey!
=))))

The Super Duper Haziq said...

aku nak datang rawang gak!!

farah abbas said...

haha, pandai diha