The ride to Kuale


As I was packing my fresh laundered into the bag this morning I kept thinking to myself that the car ride to Kuale that I would be taking today would probably be my last as a present boy at Koleq. My last 9 weeks as a student which will be filled by finishing the school magazine, studying till late, cramming my brains trying to answer the exam papers and other stuff that I should not tell you. The idea of leaving school surely excites me but then again there are things that makes me want to think otherwise. Things like not waking up to find all those familiar faces again. Things like the possibilities of losing contact with your friends and stuff.So lets all tadah tangan for me and lets pray so that I can answer my SPM with ease and then I'll be strong enough to face all the things that would come after it. Amin.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

deepavalli cuti lagi. 2 weeks frm now, lepas tu baru boleh bersandiwara haha