Kem Princess Haliza Tepi Tasik


Hello everybody! I'm home for the Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Chai to my Chinese friends. Its been ages since i post sumthing here! This is probably due to the fact that I was busy trying to survive National Service. Not that there's any struggle for survival pon. Seriously life aku time F1 dekat Koleq lagi mencabar. Here are a few myths that is untrue about PLKN based on my camp la.

Myth 1:
Your body will be fit and all ketul-ketul.

The truth:
You'll get fatter and fatter.

Myth 2:
You'll have to kawad for the most part of your time in PLKN.

The truth:
I hardly kawad at all. hahahah

Myth 3:
Your hair would be shave every time it gets longer.

The truth:
With enough hair gel I could manage to make my hair cacak-cacak.

Myth 4:
Your life there would be like in an army boot camp.

The truth:
Like I said life aku time F1 dekat Koleq lagi menakutkan.

Myth 5:
You will not enjoy it!

The truth:
So far seronok je!

Well thats basically a very simple summary of my one month and two weeks there. I'm still waiting for Mr Feqs to tunaikan janji-janji untuk melawat aku. Mane kau Feqs? Hahahahaha till then later folks!


9 comments:

aimanhkm said...

aku setuju 100%
makan sehari 6 kali. cmne nk badan ketul2. haha xD

Anonymous said...

Aku kat sini kena masak sendiri kadang-kadang. Nasi pun pernah hangus. Good to know you're gaining weight, because I'm losing more than ever :(

Anonymous said...

kau tak reti masak, masak maggi je la fizi. haha. penat aku tunggu amer nak jadi buff.
tapi amer hensem do botak.
amer memang hensem sentiasa.

Unknown said...

botak! botak! botak! botak! botak!

119th of 0509 said...

botak botak botak, amir botak!!!

xxx said...

ala klau tak makan pun takde ketul2 je kau mer.
makan jd taik.
tp amer still hot gitu
aww :))

amerhadiazmi said...

Botak, botak tapi awek ramai macam okay la kot kan?

yongsofea said...

Amer ! Tengok jugak la kau dapat kem mana . Sepang kot , Princess Heliza lagi . Best la . Kalau kem lain ...

Anonymous said...

hai....sy by blik dr kem p.haliza...best...kem 2 manja.....