In Memoriam


I never thought I would write a similar post like this to the one for Arwah Chamakh's. At least not this quick. Today I yet again lost a friend from an accident. Engku, I hope you're in a better place now. I always thought of you as a somewhat of a little brother to me. You are always eager to please me while we were working on the Koleq Mag. Always eager to learn and ask questions about cameras and stuff. And I must confess I sometimes lose patiences to your eagerness and constant questions. Thus I sometimes didn't treat you well enough. I'm sorry about that. I really am. If I would have none you'll leave this early I might have loosen up a bit. Sorry bro. I've learn a great deal of things from you and I will appreciate every single thing. Thanks for coming into my life. I'll remember every memories of us together. To the class of 2010, I know it's hard to lose a batchmate, trust me I really do but please try to cope and when you guys are ready, when we are ready, move on. Engku, you'll forever be in my prayers. Al-Fatihah.


Engku Arif Adlan
(27/5/1993-7/9/2010)


I promise I will visit you soon.