Cicco Harhap


I swear to god this will be my last post till the SBP Trials end.

So yesterday Pia, Uncle, Farid, Lalan and I went to Ipoh to support Awang in his ICT quiz thingy (padahal bukan nak support sangat pon nak pegi Ipoh free je. Hahahahaha Awang aku melawak.) And after falling asleep quite the number of time while watching Awang answering the quiz on the stage, one of the urusetia came up to me and asked, "Adik dari MCkk kan? Ada masuk pertandingan ape-ape tak?". I who was caught by surprise + bored + sleepy answered, "Erm, tak kenape?". She then proceeds by answering this, " Ha jom masuk PC Essamble." To which I reply, "Erm saya tak reti nak pasang-pasang computer ni." To which both Uncle and Lalan said, "Ala masuk je mer. Kitorang ajar kau." 

So I registered my name and after about five minutes of Lalan's crash course on "How to Assemble the CPU of A PC" I was busying myself to fit in all the correct cable in to their socket before the time runs out. While doing this I was constantly bothered by the judge / timekeeper / Abang  technician who looks a lot like Cico Harhap. Here is some of his annoying comments to me:

C: Salah tuuuuu.
A: Salah Ape pulak dah?


C: Habis la terbakar CPU aku.
A: Shhh diam la.


A: Macam mane nak masuk ni bang? Besi dia bengkok!
C: Kalau tak bengkok pon kau tak boleh buat punya.


So as you guys could guess a lost. Oh well hahahahaha at least I got myself a cert and free trip to Ipoh.

I will remeber you Cicco Harhap!

3 comments:

xxx said...

ngn peter konon
buktikn la

dzulkamal said...

pc 'assemble' la..
n one more ..
ciko harahap bkn 'harhap'

henget said...

hahahah
xpe mer slah tok guru mengajar!!
tok guru ngan anak murd sesat sekali