Well I guesse this is growing up


In a blink of an eye well literally at least my five years at Koleq is finally finish. Some may say ending high school as something to look forward to me myself included occasionally. But while spending a few hours by myself a couple of days ago, I kept thinking to myself how much I'm going to miss it being, living, eating, breathing, laughing, fooling around, etc etc etc there.

Why you may ask? Well for some of you Rawang or Seremban or Subang Jay or Petaling Jaya or Cyberjaya or Kuala Lumpur is probably the place where you grew up. Would you feel sad to move away from these areas? Sure you do. The same goes to me. Kuala Kangsar is the place where I grew up, Koleq to be more precise. It has literally shape the person that I am today. It has taught me a lot be it from how to wash my own clothes, how to solve add math problems, making my own magazine to how to get along with different kind of people.

So I am going to miss:-


Waking up everyday looking at the same old faces.

Staying up late laughing with my friends.

Annoying Feqs while he tries to study.

Goofing off with Meor, Muqtasid, Derigh and Pokwang in class.

Teaming up with Chamakh in kacau-ing Usha.

Bahan-ing Epool dengan Miss Sherry.

Being annoyed by Nene.

Getting tease by the guys for not playing during games hours.

Working up late finishing the school mag.

The awesome feeling during cheering especially when singing motherussia.

Waking up in the dark eating Nasi Goreng Ayam and Teh Ais without actually seeing the food.

Jamming at Zai Am even though it sounded bad.

Going out at thru the hole in the gate to play Left 4 Dead.

Eating Wan Tan Hor and pau at Yut Loy.

And the list goes on and on and on.


So to does smart people out there I once again call upon you to help me build a time machine!

7 comments:

Nurfaiz Foat said...

"the everyday feelings that I should never be forgotten and will forever be remembered"

:)

hai alam nyata

"jangan sombong dalam blog, nescaya anda akan dicop kerek dengan stalker2 maha agung," said...

suke eh kacau aku
hahaha

Saiful Sufri said...

byk la cekadak kau.

Mira Nozmi said...

life begins after school.believe me :)

Amer 'Arif said...

baang- yep2.

feqs- specialty aku kot.

epool- ala lps ni jarang dah chill ah. hahahaha

mira- true but i'll still miss highschool nevertheless.

The Super Duper Haziq said...

nama aku xde :(

A said...

aq x kisah sgt nama aq xde
jgn smpi ko yg x igt aq sdh..

hey, how's da dinner?