Cursed


I think my curse is real. For those of you who do not know, I have a curse when every time I watched Manchester United play they will end up losing or just manage a draw. Lets take some examples to prove my theories. Last week, Man utd versus Stoke City a game which I could not watch because I had to go back to Kelantan for my Aunty's weeding. In this game Man utd manage to beat Stoke with a marvelous 5 - nil victory with Ronaldo scoring two on free kicks.

Ok fast forward to today morning, I got to watch Man utd playing against Aston Villa. Aston Villa managed to stop everything that was thrown by Ronaldo and his pals. Both Rooney and Teves who were berat and karat respectively could not even scare the Villa keeper thanks to their solid defence. And the absence of some of United's midfielders made it hard for them to control the game. Luckly, Ferdinand and Vidic were in great form and were able to hold off the pacey Agbonlahor. The match ended nil - nil.

Why oh why did this thing happen to me? Argh!

No comments: