I don't like you!

I have a teacher by the name of Ms Shafaliza. I really really don't like her.

There are a reasons why I don't like her.

I'll give you some situations why I don't like her.


Situation 1


I was part of the committee for the MC Youth Development Summit thingy. Me and Feqs were assign to make the programme book. Which we gladly did. She was the boss for the summit thingy. So we made the programme book and took it to her one night (p/s we did it during our exam week). Guess what she did. She rejected it for mistakes not made by us like the putting the wrong timetable (we receive the timetable from her) and the wrong text (we also receive the text from her). It was 1.30 am when she told us to do it all over again and pass it up to her before we got back home the next day. What the hell! We got exams in the morning! So we stayed up very late (about 3ish in the morning). So after we finish our paper we quickly started our work. So Feqs straight went to the HM to show him the programme book since I was on my way back home then. The HM said it was okey and everything was fine. So after the school holidays we came back to koleq and we were told that the programme book was once again rejected by Shafaliza! We were very mad! Who was she to reject something that was approve by the HM!


Situation 2


It was the fiinal exam week. We were once again call on to make yet another programme book.
She does not even care if we had physics the day after that. While making the cover for the programme book she kept complaining about our design and insisted on using her ideas which is very 'cokia' for me and really not up to koleq's standard. So mak and abah if my physics is not that good it is not entirely my fault.



Situation 3



I finally have work without her. Which is the school's mag. Suddenly she came along and say she said she was in charge of the magazine's launching ceremony. I was very frustated. On the first meeting she rejected my idea and gave yet another one of her 'cokia' ideas. Okey la fine. Then she said she wanted to check the grammer on the mag. Turns out some of the grammer that she corrected were wrong! (and you called yourself an english teacher) So the ceremony went on. I can see the look of dissapointment on Tan Sri Megat's face went he launch the mag. He was clearly expecting something more grand from the budak koleq. Thaks a lot Shafaliza! Oh! almost forgot, the day after the ceremony Teacher Linda came to us and told us that someone has 'hasut' the HM by telling him that the mag is getting smaller and smaller each year. We found out that the 'penghasut' is non other than Shafaliza! Well for you info Shafaliza, this year mag isn't getting smaller but bigger! Haha kan dah segan!

Well those are some reasons why I dislike her.
I know it is wrong to hate a teacher but try working with her and you will see what I mean.

7 comments:

Hariry Ariffin said...

Ouh, dolphin! haha. :D

Amer 'Arif said...

Bkn dolphin.
Dolphin tu shima kan.
Ni cikgu yg masuk akhir2 05 2.

Hariry Ariffin said...

Yang ni apa pulak nickname dia?

The Super Duper Haziq said...

SAFALIPO!!!
haha..
amer, i hate her too!

Amer 'Arif said...

superliza!

amerhadiazmi said...

Tolong jangan repeat layout hari tu untuk next year.

Tolong.

Buruk sungguh amat sangat.

angelkoboi said...

haha..well she's hot man..
but mmg cam sial pun..