Problem


I have a problem. Like most teenage boys I have a favourite football team. Mine would be Manchester United. But the problem is I sort of have this curse where everytime I watched the Red Devils game they would either lose or just to scrap a draw. This curse started last season if  I am not mistaken. 

Lets take last Saturday for example, Man Utd vs Arsenal. The Red Devils were the favourite team to win considering Arsenal's long list of injuries. So me and a couple of my buddies (who all support Arse Wenger's team) sneaked out from the hostel to watch the game. Before we arrive at the mamak restaurant Barbatov manage to put the ball into the net but unfortunately he was offside which is a very good sign. A couple of minutes after I arrived at the mamak Samir Nasri scored the opening goal. He scored another one during second-half.

With another 20 minutes left suddenly the owner of the shop told us that he wanted to close the restaurant. So we got out and went to a nearby cc. After about 10 minutes at the cc suddenly a friend told me that United manage to score a goal thru substitute Rafael Da Silva (Aku belah baru nak score kan).

So, I am going to try my luck again to see if this curse is really true went United face second division outfit QPR. If they lose again I maybe have to mandi bunga or something. haha.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mandi wajib skali kena kot. hihi

Saiful Sufri said...

padan muke..
=)
man u sucks!

Amer 'Arif said...

Aku x kutuk team korang pon so please la ek xyah start.

The Super Duper Haziq said...

amer, bukan kau yang sway. Actually Man U is not good enough:p
And yeah, Arsenal youngsters have balls! haha

Anonymous said...

hahaha..
suwey...
tp mamak tu lg suwey an..
41

Anonymous said...

fuck la man utd....loser!!!!!!

CR diver...

fuck off man utd