Krenggg!


This is a story about how I came to play the guitar and how I came to stop playing it (temporarily I hope). Well it started when I bought my humble guitar kapok circa early 2006 I think. Back then I did not even know any chords at all. So my brother printed a list of chords for me to learn which I tried to do which I eventually got bored (malasnya aku ni). 

Then in to 2007 Haziq came up to me and asked me if I wanted to learn to play the guitar with the form 5. So I said yeah sure. So i started to play again with some success. I learn a lot from those guys. Oh yeah we even got to play in the school concert which was really rad! I even took crash course classes during the school holidays from Mr Bong.

Then came this year 2008. My minat towards playing the guitar drops a little due to my envy towards my other friends who were simply too talented and better than me. So being the pemalas that I am my progress was really slow. Then came that unfortunate night went my guitar was confiscated by the warden. Tisk tisk since than I became more malas to play the guitar.

I think if were a little bit rajin I might just end up as good as this guys! (yeah right)


 Tom Delonge of Angels And Airwaves


Alex Turner of Arctic Monkeys

4 comments:

amerhadiazmi said...

Read some history on Tom DeLonge. Dia tak lahir-lahir reti strumming.

Also listen to some of Blink's early materials. Pre-Enema or Pre-Dude Ranch.

The Super Duper Haziq said...

dont give up!

ieda suda.! said...

ouh god,mereka suppaCUTE! XD

Amer 'Arif said...

Plus, they really kick ass in playing the guitar.