Hey ho oh no!


ring ring..... ring ring........

me: Hello?
caller: Hello ah. Is this Amer Arif ah?
me: Yup thats me. Who is this?
caller: I'm from YL Camera Service.
me: Oh yeah! Is my camera ready yet?
caller: Your Nomo NKA ah cannot be repair one.
me: Oh I see.
caller: You can take it back now la.
me: Oh ok. I'll pick it up later.
caller: Ok aa. Thank you. Bye.
me: Bye.

Dammit! Now I have two broken Lomo cams! Seems like I have to send it to Kak Hanan all way to Russia after all or maybe I should just buy a new one? (Oh the temptation!) Or maybe I'll borrow one from Feqs!

I think those lomo guys who manufactured the cameras hate me.

5 comments:

Saiful Sufri said...

Bawak bersabar la ye..

Anonymous said...

bak mai duit i'll buy u from the shop that gives warranty.

Anonymous said...

sabar ye amer
coloursplash dan litos ku sedia ntuk dipinjam
cheers+

Amer 'Arif said...

epool - i'm always bersabar :D

Kak hanan - duit xdak :C

feqs - cayala brother!

adi adzfar said...

nomo nka!
hhahahhahahah
litos la amer
x mahal