Once apon a time


Today I saw a bunch of small kids taking the LRT for the first time. They were busy runing from side to side looking out through the window and constantly asking their mother with questions like"what does that thing do?" and "why is that man holding that?" and some others.

Ah I remember my first time taking the lrt. It was way back in 1998 if I'm not mistaken my late Tokwan took me, my sister, my brother, and my cousins on our first lrt trip from Kelana Jaya (back then I still live in Kelana Jaya) to Dang Wangi. We had a whale of a time riding the lrt. We were practically amaze with the lrt because it does not have a driver! hahahahaha good times good times.

Wish I have a time machine to go back then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aku naik ktm/lrt makcik aku belanja sebab aku tak penah naik.
Time darjah 4.
Lagi pathetic

Saiful Sufri said...

aku 1st naik lrt time f2. lg sedih.
=0

areng said...

first tyme ak naik lrt waktu thn ni tau x!!!
nak g open house si mayo...
huhu