LC-A Operation Failed

Apart from my curse of not being able to watch Man Utd playing I think I have yet another curse. This new one is about Lomo camera. I seem to have trouble with every Lomo cameras that I own. My first one which was a Supersampler Dalek Edition broke just after 12 shots!(stupid fragile thing). While my 1988 LC-A has cause me some problems such as the shutter sometimes won't open and now there is something wrong with the film forwarding thingy. So I asked my bother about this and he suggested me to open the back cover and try tweaking with it.

So, being desperate since I really wanted to use the camera I opened it and tried to figure out what was wrong. Being the dimwit that I am I forgot to asked him what to do once I opened the cover! So I had to call him. I didn't quite understand his instruction because I lack some imaginary qualities needed. After a couple of minutes of trying to figure out what was wrong I finally gave up and decided to wait for my brother to come home and help me out.



I hated when stuff like this happen to me. Hish!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

tikus membaiki labu?

Amer 'Arif said...

X amer membaiki camera.

Saiful Sufri said...

rilek ah. aku lg malang.
mp3 aku rosak. sume com dlm umah aku rosak. time aku gune plak tu.
aku nk on9 kene gi cc.
aku pon dah pokai skrg..
=0

Amer 'Arif said...

Sure!
you go to www.lomokids.com
and check out their forum.

Anonymous said...

simpan duit. before kak hanan balik nanti pesan apa nak. :P HA HA HA.

Nurfaiz Foat said...

dh stel lum? siyes complicated..mmg LC-A sume mcm tu eh? cbe kau try tgk ni..model lain la tapi problem same..mybe could trigger sum ideas ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH6tTdkmpUk

adi adzfar said...

dah lah amer
pakai litos je lah kamu
pakai buang