Mamat Aussie, LC-A & Control


Well it seems like my dear LC-A cannot be repaired by me or my brother. I had to sent  it to a shop to get it repaired. So, off I went to Plaza pudu with Feqs (mamat baru balik dari Australia) today.Before that we went to the Pavilion first because I wanted to get myself a ticket for Rock The World. First we went to Keat Camera and asked the counter guy if they can fix the cam. But, unfortunately they do not want to take the risk since they now nothing about lomo cameras. Then We went to this shop which sells like berdozen-dozen second-hand Nikon DSLR! Luckily these chaps were willing to operate my dear old LC-A. 

So after filling some papers we headed straight back to Pavilion. On our way there we visited the dolls store which to my greatest excitement I manage to score Anton Corbijn's Control movie after months of waiting! Control is a documentary/movie that centers on the life and death of the enigmatic lead singer of Joy Division, Ian Curtis. So after that we went to see the movie The Day The Earth Stood Still a movie which we came in 30 minutes late because my watch was going coocoo. The movie was alrite but it would be really nice if I had Klaatu's power. So then we had our late lunch and stroll around some more meeting Zafiq along the way. About six pm we both we really tired and decided to go home.

8 comments:

amerhadiazmi said...

Owh, Control tuh Corbijn punya film is it?

Haha.

I like how he do black and white. Try looking for a Flickr group: Insipred by Corbijn.

amerhadiazmi said...

By the way, how's the movie?

Amer 'Arif said...

Best!

Anonymous said...

mat aussie
?
babi ko
ahaahah

Dian Mashita said...

The Day The Earth Stood Still was boooooooooo-ring.
too much talking!
but the message was clear enough.

Amer 'Arif said...

Sorta but the alien guy's power is sooooo awesome!

adi adzfar said...

pinjam Control boleh?

Amer 'Arif said...

ok. lepas feqs.