Terdengaq


Lady 1: My husband wants my son to go to a boarding school.
Lady 2: Really?
Lady 1: Yeah, but i don't want him to go la you know with all the ragging and stuff. At least here I  know what he is doing unlike there.
Lady 2: True true, How many times ah they get to come back home?
Lady 1: Two times a week.
Lady 2: Thats bullshit!
Lady 1: Yes I totally agree!

A conversation I over heard in the komuter.
Well I'm afraid I have to disagree with them.
First of all, the ragging and the bullying in boarding school are very low nowdays heck you can't even asked a junior to take a glass of water anymore without being scolded by the teachers nowdays. Besides ragging really toughen the kids based on my views la.

Ok moving on, sure you might not know what your child is up to there. But hey people if you don't know we have wardens in hostels who will watch over your child for you. Other than that, living in a school compound and only be able to go out once a week reduce your kids chances to d a lot of stupid things.

Ok moving on again, it won't be called a bording school if your child get to go back every week. Come on let them feelhow it is being far away from their parents. It might do them some good you know. They become more independent with themself.

So people please let them try it out first its not that bad like you think. If they don't like it only then you get them out.

1 comment:

yongsofea said...

aku x suka dok hostel . bkn psl ragging . tp homesick