Kitmir



Why to dogs in Malaysia have to be so jakun with people? Always barking madly at people passing by. Even went I am 16 feet away from them! Why can't they be more like the dogs I watched in the tv. All friendly nice, and only bother the mailman. But no, they have to bark at you at first sight and try to chop off your hand went you want to past something to their owners! Do I look like I am a guy that pecah masuk rumah orang? Listen here doggie! Aku tak nak pecah masuk rumah kau pon! Kalau rumah kau tu best takpe la gak!

A wise person once said if you said "kitmir" to a barking dog with confidence it will stop. Well, to tell you the truth it works! (sometimes la, tapi tak payah la duduk menggatai tiap-tiap hari nak pg kacau anjing tu sebab nak test). But I prefer throwing a big chunk of rock better.

One more time I hear you guys barking at me I swear I am going to kick your doggie butts! (and then run away)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aku perasan anjing bark dekat orang Melayu je. Cina India jog selamba pulak!

Hariry Ariffin said...

Haha. Aku pun pernah buat dan jadi. Tersenyap anjing tu. Time f2 dulu.